|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
POA – Nylon Wheel
The wheels in the POA series are made from high-quality injection-moulded nylon and provide smooth running performance on even floors, combined with a high level of abrasion resistance. They are also resistant to many aggressive substances.
The POA series is frequently used for furniture or displays. It is also used by manufacturers of stainless steel containers
- Wheel: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant nylon.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: – Color: black.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +35° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.