|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
The solid rubber tyres in the RD series are made up of two components: a solid rubber core and a highly elastic tread. The tyres have a hardness of 65° Shore A. The tread provides a higher level of operational comfort, higher load capacities and a lower level of rolling resistance than standard solid rubber tyres. The blue-passivated steel rim structure with tubular steel hub is bolted to the tyre or pressed in centrally. The RD series is perfectly suited for manually operated transport units capable of handling medium to high loads or for mobile equipment.
- Wheel: Made of ‘Blickle Comfort’ two-component solid rubber, with hard rubber core and highly elastic rubber tread.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Pressed steel rim with tubular steel hub, pressed rim (special shock and impact-resistant design), zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free.
- Tyre pressed with rim.
- Color: blue passivated.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.