|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Total height [mm]||Plate size [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
BKRA – Ligth duty fixed caster with bolt hole fitting
- Brackets: Made of pressed steel. Bolted wheel axle. Zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Colour: dark grey.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant nylon. Chemically bonded.
- Colour: grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Very high chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C. At ambient temperatures above +35° C the load capacity is reduced. Maintenance-free under standard conditions.