VSTH – Heavy duty wheel with Blickle Extrathane® polyurethane tread
The tread of the VSTH series consists of the high-quality polyurethane Blickle Extrathane® and has a hardness of 92° Shore A. This is cast onto the steel wheel centre. The tread is particularly resistant to sharp obstacles.
Thanks to its robust design, the VSTH series is also suitable for carrying heavy loads, even with a very small wheel diameter. These are listed in the Compact castors section.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethanee-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®.
- Color: light brown.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of steel.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.