|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
VPA – Wheel with solid rubber tyres
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Light Duty Wheel and Casters, Stainless Steel Castors
The VPA series use a high-quality solid rubber tyre with a hardness of 80° Shore A, cast onto a nylon rim. The tire is also non-marking grey and non-staining. The series is characterized by low rolling and swivel resistance. The rim of the electrically conductive version is made from polypropylene instead of nylon.
The VPA series is frequently used for furniture and sports equipment. They are also used for retail facilities and measurement and testing equipment.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality solid rubber.
- Color: grey.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant nylon.
- Pressed-on tyre.
- Color: dark grey.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -20° C to +60° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +30° C the load capacity is reduced.