- Wheel: 3-component tyres with highly elastic damping ring, abrasion-resistant tread.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Pressed steel flat based rim, pressed and bolted, with central hole, fixing holes are countersunk for mounting on conventional hub flanges, zinc-plated, blue passivated, Cr6-free.
- Steel-wire reinforced tyre mounted on rim.
- Color: blue passivated.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- An alternative to pneumatic tyres – Advantages: Puncture-proof, maintenance-free under standard conditions, good stability, precise steering behaviour.
- With reduced load capacity speeds up to 25 km/h are permissible.
|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø
(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø
(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|