VLEA – Heavy duty hub fitting wheel with super-elastic solid rubber tyres and pressed steel rim
All Tires and Bands, Drive Wheels, Hub Fitting Wheels and Basic Wheels
- Wheel: 3-component tyres with highly elastic damping ring, abrasion-resistant tread.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Pressed steel flat based rim, pressed and bolted, with central hole, fixing holes are countersunk for mounting on conventional hub flanges, zinc-plated, blue passivated, Cr6-free.
- Steel-wire reinforced tyre mounted on rim.
- Color: blue passivated.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- An alternative to pneumatic tyres – Advantages: Puncture-proof, maintenance-free under standard conditions, good stability, precise steering behaviour.
- With reduced load capacity speeds up to 25 km/h are permissible.