TPA – Wheel with Thermoplastic Rubber Tread
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Light Duty Wheel and Casters, Rubber wheel and castor series, Stainless Steel Castors
The tread of the wheels and castors in the TPA series is made from a high-quality thermoplastic rubber-elastomer. This has a hardness of 75° Shore A and is cast onto a polypropylene wheel centre. The tread is non-marking and forms a strong, unbreakable bond with the wheel center. The TPA series is characterized by very low rolling and swivel resistance.
- Wheel: Made of thermoplastic rubber elastomer (TPE), contains traces of oil.
- Color: dark grey.
- Wheel center/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant polypropylene.
- Chemically bonded.
- Color: grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.
- The tread contains traces of oil.
- On absorbent surfaces this can cause some staining.
- As an alternative, we recommend the wheels of the VPA, VGA or PATH series.