|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
The tread of the wheels and castors in the TPA series is made from a high-quality thermoplastic rubber-elastomer. This has a hardness of 75° Shore A and is cast onto a polypropylene wheel centre. The tread is non-marking and forms a strong, unbreakable bond with the wheel center. The TPA series is characterized by very low rolling and swivel resistance.
- Wheel: Made of thermoplastic rubber elastomer (TPE), contains traces of oil.
- Color: dark grey.
- Wheel center/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant polypropylene.
- Chemically bonded.
- Color: grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.
- The tread contains traces of oil.
- On absorbent surfaces this can cause some staining.
- As an alternative, we recommend the wheels of the VPA, VGA or PATH series.