|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
The wheel centre of the SETH series is made of triple-welded pressed steel with a tubular steel hub, onto which the high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Extrathane® tread is cast. This provides a high resistance to cut and tear propagation, low rolling resistance and a high load capacity.
The SETH series can also be used for high speed applications up to 10 km/h with a reduced load capacity. The ultra-robust wheel centre makes the wheels particularly resistant to dirt and shocks.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethanee-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®.
- Color: light brown.
- Wheel centre/rim: Pressed thick-walled steel, triple-welded, with tubular steel hub, lacquered.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.