|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
PS – Heavy duty wheel with pneumatic tyres
The pneumatic tyre used in the PS series has a hardness of 60° Shore A and is available with a ply rating of 6, 8 or 10. Different zig-zag profiles are available to suit different applications. The pressed steel rim sections are bolted together and have a welded tubular steel hub. Wheels and castors in the PS series provide a low level of rolling resistance with a high level of operational comfort and good floor preservation.
The series can also be used for higher speeds up to 25 km/h with a reduced load capacity.
- Wheel: Pneumatic tyre with zig-zag profile.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Pressed steel rim, pressed and bolted, with welded tubular steel hub, zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free.
- Color: blue passivated.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +50° C.
- Wheel and tyre dimensions are valid for unloaded, new tyres and their width and diameter may slightly change during operation.
- With reduced load capacity speeds up to 25 km/h are permissible.