|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
The tread of the POTH series consists of the high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and has a hardness of 94° Shore A. This is cast onto an impact-resistant nylon wheel centre. The tread guarantees a high level of abrasion resistance and low swivel and rolling resistance. It is also non-marking and non-staining.
The POTH series can also be used for higher load capacities than the PATH series due to the heavy duty nylon wheel centre. The POTHS series wheel series was designed specifically for the low-noise transport of heavy loads in sensitive hygienic areas.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethanee.
- Color: dark grey.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant nylon.
- Color: natural white.
- Chemical characteristics: Very high chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +35° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.