|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø (D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø (d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
PHN – Heat-resistant Blickle TempLine® Classic thermoset wheel
- Wheel: Made of heat-resistant phenolic resin.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: – Color: black.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -35° C to +260° C, temporarily up to +300° C.
- Wheels are only conditionally suitable for rough floors and crossing thresholds due to the abrasive effect on the material and the limited mechanical stability of phenolic resin.