PATH – Wheel with Thermoplastic Polyurethane Tread
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Light Duty Wheel and Casters, Stainless Steel Castors, Wheel and caster series with injection-molded polyurethane tread
Wheels and castors in the PATH series consist of a high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane tread (TPU) and an impact-resistant nylon wheel centre. The tread has a hardness of 94° Shore A and is cast onto the wheel centre. It is non-marking and non-staining. The tread has a very low level of rolling and swivel resistance, while also being highly abrasion-resistant.
The PATH series is frequently used for hygiene applications. The electrically conductive version is frequently used for medical devices to protect them against electric discharge. The POTH series is preferred for higher load capacities.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality thermoplastic polyurethanee.
- electrically conductive, non-marking Color: grey.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of high-quality, impact-resistant nylon.
- Chemically bonded.
- Color: grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Very high chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +35° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.