P – Wheel with pneumatic tyres
All Tires and Bands, Wheel and castor series with pneumatic tires
The pneumatic tyres in the P series have a ply rating of 2 or 4 and are available with a ribbed profile or a zig-zag profile. The rim is made of pressed steel and has a welded tubular steel hub. With a hardness of 60° Shore A, the black tyre provides extremely good floor preservation and low-noise operation.
Pneumatic tyres in the P series are available as drive wheels PA series. Soft rubber wheels in the VW series can also be used as a puncture-proof alternative.
- Wheel: Pneumatic tyre with ribbed profile.
- Color: grey.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of pressed steel, with tubular steel hub, zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free.
- Tyre mounted on rim.
- Color: silver.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +50° C.
- Wheel and tyre dimensions are valid for unloaded, new tyres and their width and diameter may slightly change during operation.
- For wheels with ball bearings speeds up to max.
- 16 km/h are permissible with reduced load capacity.