The heavy duty wheels and castors in the GTH series use a tread made of high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®, cast onto a wheel centre made from rugged grey cast iron. The wheels provide a particularly high level of resistance to cut and tear propagation and a high load capacity. The tread has a hardness of 92° Shore A and provides a high level of abrasion-resistance.
The GTH series is frequently used for heavy duty applications on transport units and industrial trucks and is also used in the automotive industry. The twin castors in the GTH series are frequently used when transporting heavy goods.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethanee-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®.
- Color: light brown.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of grey cast iron, lacquered.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.