|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
GST – Heavy duty wheel with Blickle Softhane® polyurethane tread
The tread of the heavy duty wheels and castors in the GST series is made using the high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Softhane®. This is cast onto a wheel centre made of rugged grey cast iron. The extra-thick tread with a hardness of 75° Shore A provides good floor surface preservation and smooth rolling performance.
The wheels of the GST series are primarily used in intralogistics when transporting heavy loads on uneven surfaces.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethanee-elastomer Blickle Softhane®.
- Color: green.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of grey cast iron, lacquered.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.