GEV – Heavy duty wheel with elastic solid rubber tyres
The high quality elastic solid rubber tyres in the GEV series are steel-wire reinforced and have a hardness of 65° Shore A. The wheel centre with a grease nipple is made from rugged grey cast iron. In addition to a low level of rolling resistance, the wheels are quiet and provide good floor preservation. The wheels can also be used for higher speeds up to 16 km/h with a reduced load capacity.
The GEV wheel series is also available as a drive wheel (GEVN series)or as a hub fitting wheel (GEVA series).
- Wheel: Made of high-quality elastic solid rubber Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of grey cast iron, with grease nipple, lacquered.
- Steel-wire reinforced tyre, pressed-on.
- Color: anthracite.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.