|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
DS – Heavy duty twin wheels with elastic solid rubber tyres
The steel-wire reinforced heavy duty twin castors in the DS series are made from a high quality elastic solid rubber with smooth rolling quality and a hardness of 65° Shore A. The wheel centre is made of a rugged welded steel construction and features a grease nipple and a double welded tubular steel hub. The black tread provides excellent operational comfort and has very good floor preservation properties. The wheels in the DS series are specially designed for speeds up to 16 km/h and heavy loads.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality elastic solid rubber Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Very strong welded steel construction, with tubular steel hub and grease nipple, lacquered.
- Steel-wire reinforced tyre, pressed-on.
- Color: anthracite.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.