ALTH – Heavy duty wheel with Blickle Extrathane® polyurethane tread
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Wheels and Castors for Pallet Trucks, and Other Industrial Trucks
The wheels in the ALTH series are made of a die-cast aluminium wheel centre with a high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Extrathane® tread. The tread has a hardness of 92° Shore A and combines a lot of different properties, such as outstanding cut and tear propagation resistance, high load capacities and a high level of floor surface preservation.
The ALTH wheel series is used for transport units in the logistics and machine and systems engineering sectors addition to a number of other applications.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®.
- Color: light brown.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.