ALST – Heavy duty wheel with Blickle Softhane® polyurethane tread
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Wheels and Castors for Pallet Trucks, and Other Industrial Trucks
The tread of the ALST series consists of the high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Softhane®, which is cast onto a die-cast aluminium wheel centre. The extra-thick and elastic tread has a hardness of 75° Shore A and is especially gentle on the floor and quiet.
The series is frequently used in the automotive and machining industries whenever loads are moved on uneven surfaces with sharp edges.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Softhane®.
- Color: green.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.