|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
The tread of the ALST series consists of the high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Softhane®, which is cast onto a die-cast aluminium wheel centre. The extra-thick and elastic tread has a hardness of 75° Shore A and is especially gentle on the floor and quiet.
The series is frequently used in the automotive and machining industries whenever loads are moved on uneven surfaces with sharp edges.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Softhane®.
- Color: green.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.