|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø(d) [mm]||Hub length (T1) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
ALEV – Heavy duty wheel with elastic solid rubber tyres ‘Blickle EasyRoll’
All Tires and Bands, Antistatic and Electrically Conductive Wheels, Rubber wheel and castor series, Wheels and Castors for Pallet Trucks, and Other Industrial Trucks
The ALEV series is made of a high-quality elastic solid rubber tread and a wheel centre made of die-cast aluminium. The smooth rolling tread has a hardness of 65 Shore A and is vulcanised onto the wheel centre. The heavy duty wheels and castors in the ALEV series provide a low level of rolling resistance, a high level of operational comfort, low-noise operation and good floor preservation.
Unlike the POEV series, the ALEV wheels are suitable for use at higher speeds due to their aluminium wheel centre. This makes the series a versatile performer in a wide range of applications.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality elastic solid rubber in smooth rolling quality “Blickle EasyRoll”.
- Color: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Vulcanised tyre.
- Color: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.