ALBS – Heavy duty wheel with Blickle Besthane® Soft polyurethane tread
All Tires and Bands
The tread of the ALBS series consists of the high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Besthane® Soft. This is cast onto a wheel centre made of die-cast aluminium. The extra-thick and elastic tread has a hardness of 75° Shore A. It has a high dynamic load capacity and a particularly low level of rolling resistance. In addition to providing a very high level of operational comfort, the wheel series also offers particularly low noise levels and good floor preservation.
The ALBS series is used for applications requiring excellent operational comfort on uneven surfaces. The series can also be used for high speed applications up to 16 km/h with a reduced load capacity.
The POBS series is used in situation were hydrolysis resistance is an important factor.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethane-elastomer Blickle Besthane® Soft, very low rolling resistance, high dynamic load capacity.
- Color: blue.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Casted tread.
- Color: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C.
- At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- The indicated load capacity refers to applications without obstacles.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.