|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø (D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Axle bore Ø (d) [mm]||Tread & tire hardness|
HTHW Rollers for Pallet Trucks with Blickle Extrathane® Polyurethane Tread
- Wheel: Made of high-quality polyurethanee-elastomer Blickle Extrathane®.
- Colour: light brown.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of steel or grey cast iron. Colour: black.
- Chemical characteristics: The combination of clearance sealing and slipping sealing ensures an optimum ball bearing predection against splash water and contamination. High chemical resistance to many aggressive substances.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +70° C, temporarily up to +90° C. At ambient temperatures above +40° C the load capacity is reduced.
- Maintenance-free under standard conditions.