|Part Desc.||Weight (KG)||Wheel Ø(D) [mm]||Tire width (T2) [mm]||Load capacity [kg]||Bearing type||Total height [mm]||Plate size [mm]||Bolt hole spacing [mm]||Bolt hole Ø [mm]||Tread & tire hardness||Wheel Center|
BO – Welded steel heavy duty fixed caster
- Brackets: Made of pressed steel. Bolted wheel axle. Zinc-plated, blue-passivated, Cr6-free.
- Wheel: Made of high-quality elastic solid rubber in smooth rolling quality “Blickle EasyRoll”. Colour: black.
- Wheel centre/rim: Made of die-cast aluminium. Vulcanised tyre.
- Colour: silver grey.
- Chemical characteristics: Chemical resistance to many aggressive substances, except oils.
- Operating temperature: -25° C to +80° C, temporarily up to +100° C. At ambient temperatures above +60° C the load capacity is reduced. Maintenance-free under standard conditions.